Big Boss Brewing Tavern Ale Carolinian Panini
Tavern Ale Chicken Breast:
- 1½ lbs. of boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 oz. of cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. of garlic powder
- ½ tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 1 medium green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 12 oz. Big Boss Big Boss Tavern Ale
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 bay leaves
Build the sandwich:
- 4 Ciabatta Rolls
- Dijon mustard, as needed
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
- Bread and Butter pickles, as needed
- 4 slices of (pre-cooked) ham slices, grilled
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Unsalted Butter
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, cinnamon, red pepper flakes.
- Slow cook chicken breast in a crock pot on high for 3 hours with cheddar cheese, onions, bell peppers, bay leaf and Big Boss Tavern Ale.
- When chicken breast can be pulled apart into shreds with a fork it’s ready.
- Lightly butter the grill grates of a Panini Press or large grill pan.
- Using a side plate or cutting board; build the sandwich in advance: put Dijon mustard on both insides of bread, next layer with Tavern Ale Chicken, slice(s) of Swiss cheese, add more chicken (if desired) top sandwich layers with bread and butter pickles. Then top with bread.
- Toast sandwich on both sides in Panini Press until cheese is melted.
- Cut into serving slices and serve immediately.
About Big Boss Brewing Tavern Ale
An balanced English/ American hybrid of ingredients and recipe whose brewer, Brad Wynn, has offered time to time to our customers. – 6.75% ABV