Upcoming Events @ BMBW: – Thursday 5/3: White Street Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 5/4: Hope Griffin (7:30p) – Saturday 5/5: Cinco de Mayo Draft Day (All Day)
– **Saturday 5/5: Downtown Morganton “FAB” Crawl (12p)**
– Saturday 5/5: Noah Proudfoot (7:30p)
– Wednesday 5/9: WINES-Day (10% Off Retail Wine)
– Wednesday 5/9: “Washington Wednesdays” (All Draft Beer / Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off) (All Day)
– Wednesday 5/9: Singer / Songwriter Night (Open Mic- Originals Only!) (7p) – Thursday 5/10: French Broad River Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 5/11: A Different Thread (7:30p)
– Saturday 5/12: Don Hogan (7:30p)
**Must be 21 or older to participate in beer / wine tastings.**
We’re thrilled to announceMorganton’s first EVER “FAB” Crawl! Happening onSaturday, May 5th at Noon,the Morganton FAB (Food, Art, and Brew) Crawl will include over 20 local businesses. Participants will make their way across town to visit each location for a chance at winning some truly amazing prizes! Click here now to read more and send in your official RSVP via Facebook!
We’ve got yet another great event this weekend as well – join us all day on Saturday, May 5th and enjoy an exclusive hand-picked draft selection in celebration of Cinco de Mayo! So far, we’ve got Great Divide Mexican Chocolate Yeti Imperial Stout, Lo-Fi Mexican Lager, AMB Margarita Gose, and even more surprises on deck! Be there and don’t miss out. Click here now to officially RSVP on Facebook and learn more.
We are pleased to announce a Tap Takeover with White Street Brewing Co. (Wake Forest, NC)! They’ll be joining us thisThursday, May 3rd at 6p with seven of their finest draft selections – rumor has it a Scottish, a kolsch, a Belgian blonde, and several IPAs will be on deck! We’ll have a rep on hand as well to help out with all your questions. In the meantime, click here now to read more about their offerings. See you tomorrow!