– Wednesday 12/19: WINES-Day (Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off / 10% Off Retail Wine Bottles) (All Day) – Thursday 12/20: Tap Takeover – Eurisko Beer Co. (6p)
– Friday 12/21: LIVE MUSIC – Zeb Spencer (7:30p)
– Saturday 12/22: LIVE MUSIC – Andrew Kasab (7:30p) – Monday 12/24 AND Tuesday 12/25: CLOSED
– Wednesday 12/26: WINES-Day (Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off / 10% Off Retail Wine Bottles) (All Day) – Thursday 12/27: Tap Takeover – Blue Blaze Brewing (6p)
– Friday 12/28: LIVE MUSIC – Tully (7:30p)
– Saturday 12/29: LIVE MUSIC – Bryan Toney (7:30p)
**Must be 21 or older to participate in beer / wine tastings.**
Friends, the tap takeover this week is going to be HUGE! Please join us in welcoming Eurisko Beer Company (Asheville, NC) to the shop on Thursday, December 20th @ 6p. This is their first Morganton appearance ever, so come out and show them some love. We’ll have six of their drafts on hand, including three different IPA varieties, a pilsner, a saison, and a witbier! Expect other surprises as well, as usual. Click here now to read up and plan your trip accordingly.
You already know that we like folks to plan ahead here at the shop! Next week’s tap takeover will feature Blue Blaze Brewing (Charlotte, NC), and is going down on Thursday, December 27th @ 6p.Located in Charlotte’s West End district, this crew focuses on modern interpretations of classic styles while using local ingredients whenever available. Oh, and did we mention this will be a FULL 10-tap takeover blowout? Plenty of variety on hand for you to get the full idea of what Blue Blaze can do! For now, click here to learn more, and stay tuned for the full lineup reveal next week.
FYI, the shop will beclosed all day on both Monday, December 24th and Tuesday, December 25th.We will re-open for regular hours on Wednesday 12/26. We wish you and yours a safe and happy holiday season!
Christmas beer fact! Did you know that brewing a Christmas beer used to be required by law in certain Scandanavian countries? Around the early-to-mid 10th century, Norway’s King Haakon I issued a law stating each household must brew a beer for their “Jul” (Yule) celebrations. Other leaders added to that law, even requiring a party to go along with the beer. Penalties for not doing so would sometimes include hefty fines and property seizure.