Upcoming Events @ BMBW: – Thursday 4/26: Brooklyn Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 4/27: Tony Eltora (7:30p)
– Saturday 4/28: Matt Hogan (7:30p)
– Wednesday 5/2: WINES-Day (10% Off Retail Wine)
– Wednesday 5/2: “Washington Wednesdays” (All Draft Beer / Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off) (All Day)
– Wednesday 5/2: Wayback Wednesday Freestyle Jam Session (7p) – Thursday 5/3: White Street Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 5/4: Hope Griffin (7:30p) – Saturday 5/5: Cinco de Mayo Draft Day (All Day)
– **Saturday 5/5: Downtown Morganton “FAB” Crawl (12p)**
– Saturday 5/5: Noah Proudfoot (7:30p)
**Must be 21 or older to participate in beer / wine tastings.**
We’re thrilled to announceMorganton’s first EVER “FAB” Crawl! Happening onSaturday, May 5th at Noon,the Morganton FAB (Food, Art, and Brew) Crawl will include over 20 local businesses. Participants will make their way across town to visit each location for a chance at winning some truly amazing prizes! Click here now to read more and send in your official RSVP via Facebook!
Only a few days left in this week’s big Spring Cleaning Sale! All retail brews in the store are 20% off (excludes discount shelf, singles/draft, and wine) until the close of business on Saturday, April 28th. Now is the perfect time to stock those cellars for some summer fun, so be sure and drop by this week to take advantage of the epic deals. Click here now to RSVP on Facebook and learn more about the sale.
Our Tap Takeover this week will feature a legend from the north-east…Brooklyn Brewing! Join us onThursday, April 26th at 6pwhen we will be tapping eight different brews straight from New York…you can look forward to the Bel Air Sour, Black Chocolate Stout, Defender IPA, Summer Pale Ale, Naranjito Pale, and several others. Did we mention that these just might be the coolest pint glasses we’ve had in a while? We can’t wait to see you here! Click here now to enjoy a full beer profile from Brooklyn and study up before tomorrow.