Upcoming Events @ BMBW: – **Thursday 3/15: Newgrass Brewing Tap Takeover [feat. LIVE Music from Mark Schimick] (6p)**
– Friday 3/16: Rastacoustic (7:30p)
– Saturday 3/17: Quinn / Crowe (7:30p) – Monday 3/19: “Not Your Usual Monday Nights” w/ Michael Knowles (Live Music) (7:30p)
– Wednesday 3/21: WINES-Day (10% Off Retail Wine)
– Wednesday 3/21: “Washington Wednesdays” (All Draft Beer / Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off) (All Day)
– Wednesday 3/21: Wayback Wednesday Freestyle Jam Session (7p) – Thursday 3/22: Clown Shoes Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 3/23: Nathan Weeks (7:30p)
–Saturday 3/24: 4th Annual “Acres and Ales” Friend-Raiser for Foothills Conservancy of NC (3p)
– Saturday 3/24: Sycamore Bones (7:30p)
**Must be 21 or older to participate in beer / wine tastings.**
We are BEYOND excited towelcome Shelby NC’s own Newgrass Brewing to the shop on Thursday, March 14th @ 6p for another extra-special Tap Takeover! We’re going all out for this one with 10 of their most incredible selections, and we’ve got some super rare ones in there…including a marshmallow IPA, peach saison, a strawberry/graham cracker pale ale, and many more. Live music featuring Mark Schimick starts at 6p as well, so we’ve got something for everyone. For now, click here to read more about some of their offerings, and we will see you tomorrow!
St. Patrick’s Day (Saturday, March 17th) is upon us! Join us all day long for exclusive, one-of-a-kind draft selections perfect for the big day – including the hard-to-find Reilly’s Red from Devil’s Backbone, an amazingDry Irish Stout from Lost Province Brewing, and many more. We also brought in a few craft brews from Ireland’s own Carlow Brewing. Free, live entertainment that evening featuring Quinn + Crowe starts at 7:30p as well. Draft/bottle selections only available while they last. Slainte!