– Thursday 6/14: North Coast Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 6/15: Hope Griffin (7:30p)
– Saturday 6/16: In Flight (7:30p)
– Wednesday 6/20: WINES-Day (10% Off Retail Wine)
– Wednesday 6/20: “Washington Wednesdays” (All Draft Beer / Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off) (All Day) Wednesday 6/20: “Wayback Wednesday” Unplugged Freestyle Music Jam (7p) – Thursday 6/21: Avery Brewing Co. Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 6/22: Andy Ferrell (7:30p)
– Saturday 6/23: Bryan Toney (7:30p) – Sunday 6/24: CLOSED for Private Event
**Must be 21 or older to participate in beer / wine tastings.**
This week, we are thrilled to welcome North Coast Brewing (Fort Bragg, CA) to the shop on Thursday, June 14th (6p) for a Tap Takeover featuring some true classics. We’ll have their pilsner, wheat, amber, and IPA to try out…along with a free NCB pint glass while supplies last. We can’t wait to see you here! Click here now to see more info about NCB beers.
Believe it or not, Wednesdays have now become one of THE coolest days of the week! Excluding the first Wednesday of each month (Songwriter’s Open Mic Night), every Wednesday around 7p at the shop is “Wayback Wednesday!” This is your opportunity to come out and meet local/regional musicians and simply rock out with your favorite instrument. All skill levels are welcome to this unplugged jam session, and each night usually organically involves into something really special.
Back by popular demand, we are now fully stocked up with more maps of the Linville Gorge from the incredible WNC artist Joey Henson. These WILL eventually sell out, so if you’ve had grabbing one of these maps on your agenda…now is the time! Click here now to learn more about Joey at his homepage.