– Wednesday 8/8: WINES-Day (10% Off Retail Wine)
– Wednesday 8/8: “Washington Wednesdays” (All Draft Beer / Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off) (All Day)
– Wednesday 8/8: “Wayback Wednesday” Unplugged Freestyle Music Jam (7p) – Thursday 8/9: Innovation Brewing Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 8/10: LIVE MUSIC – The Neighbors Band (7:30p)
– Saturday 8/11: LIVE MUSIC – Alex Krug (7:30p) – Monday 8/13: Beer and Improv w/ Morganton Improv Group (6:30p)
– Wednesday 8/15: WINES-Day (10% Off Retail Wine)
– Wednesday 8/15: “Washington Wednesdays” (All Draft Beer / Wine By-The-Glass $1 Off) (All Day)
– Wednesday 8/15: “Wayback Wednesday” Unplugged Freestyle Music Jam (7p) – Thursday 8/16: Ginger’s Revenge Tap Takeover (6p)
– Friday 8/17: Alexa Rose (7:30p)
– Saturday 8/18: Tony Eltora (7:30p)
**Must be 21 or older to participate in beer / wine tastings.**
We’re bringing the NC mountains to you once again this week! Join us tomorrow – Thursday 8/9 at 6p – as we welcome Innovation Brewing (Sylva, NC) to the shop for a huge tap takeover! We’ll have all ten taps pouring their amazing creations…you can expect an awesome tart saison, an amber, a belgian wit, several delicious IPAs, and much more. Free pint glasses on a first come, first served basis, so get here early! Click here now to learn more about Innovation and what they’re all about.
We’ve got a really unique tap takeover next week, as we welcome Asheville’s own Ginger’s Revenge to the shop! Starting at 6p on Thursday 8/16, we’ll feature several of their unique takes on ginger beer for you to share and discuss. They’re also bringing down some super nice glassware and other surprises for the evening, so it’s going to be epic. Full lineup reveal next week, in the meantime, you can click here now to read more.
Beer and Improv is back! Join Morganton Improv Group on Monday, August 13th @ 6:30p for one of the most unique live experiences you’ll ever have! Plenty of live games and audience participation will be on deck, but the rest you’ll just have to see to believe. Click here now to read more and “like” the group on Facebook.