Carolina Brewing Company Brown Ale Cheese Dip
- 12 ounces (1 bottle) Carolina Brewing Company Brown Ale
- 2 Cloves Garlic, whole and pressed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 lb. Gouda Cheese
- ½ pound of Swiss Cheese
- 8 oz. Sharp White Cheddar, shredded
- 1 tsp. of Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ tsp. of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Cracked Red Pepper Flakes
- In a large sauce pot, simmer Carolina’s Beewing’s Brown Ale and crushed garlic.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cornstarch and cheeses, being careful to coat cheese with cornstarch.
- When the Beer begins to bubble, gradually add the cheese mix and stir constantly to incorporate into a sauce.
- Once all cheese has been added season to preferred taste with cinnamon and cracked red pepper flakes.
- Serve with favorite sides for dipping.
- Garnish with scallions, thick cut bacon bits or jalapeños.
About Carolina Brewing Brown Ale
A medium bodied, dark brown ale with a complex chocolatey, toasted malt taste. It has a dry finish that makes it distinct from some of the sweeter brown ales. We use five different types of malted barley to give the beer its color and variety of malt flavors. ABV: 4.9%