Green Man Super Bowl Turf-Style Drummettes
- 5 lbs. of Chicken Drummettes
- ¼ cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 bottle of Green Man Forester Stout
- ½ bunch of Cilantro
- 1 cup of olive oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp of Ground Cumin
- ¼ cup of Parsley
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper
- Juice of 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Fresh Lemon, sliced into rounds
- Zest of 1 Fresh Lemon
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss chicken wings in Green Man Forester Stout, ½ cup of oil, lemon slices, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast wings in oven for about 1 ½ hours. Periodically toss wings throughout the roasting process to coat, brown evenly and until Stout Beer has reduced to about ¼ cup remaining.
- In a food processor blend all other ingredients together to make Chimichurri Sauce.
- Remove wings from oven and toss in sauce and serve hot.
About Green Man Forester Stout
This time of year demands a bold flavor. Green Man’s beloved stout delivers. An impressive blend of roasted black and chocolate malts creates an opaque color and alluring depth. A distinctive blend of hops allows the balanced flavor to shine. The Forester personifies a trustworthy companion for winter’s unpredictable darkness. ABV: 6%