- This event has passed.
Haw River Farmhouse Ales Tap Takeover at The Glass Jug Beer Lab
December 7 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Let’s just start with this awesome draft list from Haw River Farmhouse Ales:
– Bourbon Barrel-Aged St. Benedicts
– Coconut Curry Variant of St. Benedicts
– Javaberry Cream Stout (Coffee & Blueberries)
– Javanog Cream Stout (Coffee, vanilla, & nutmeg, aged in Jamaican Rum barrels)
– Single Hop Saison: Experimental 431 Hops
– Double Dry-Hopped Golden Strong on Brett
– Newlin’s Original Belgian Oatmeal Pale Ale
Now that you’re done drooling, there are a few more things you should know:
1. This event is the kickoff for our Festivus donation drive to raise donations for the Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill. Start bringing in items from the wish list (https://
On 12/21, at our Festivus celebration event, after the feats of strength and airing of grievances, we will draw some raffle winners who will get awesome prizes from The Glass Jug and Haw River Farmhouse Ales, including some behind-the-scenes exclusive tours and tastings.
2. Haw River is our December Brewery of the Month, so we’ll be pouring at least 2 different Haw River beers on draft all month long!
3. Come back on 12/21 for our Festivus event where we’ll have some fun airing grievances, competing in feats of strength, and tapping a keg of Haw River Saxy Machismo! We’ll also draw our raffle winners from the Ronald McDonald House donation drive!