5/5/5 Derby De Mayo Cider Release Party
Charlotte, NC– May 5th, 2018; Red Clay Ciderworks is celebrating the Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo in style with 5 new releases and a big hat party. We’ll have the sound up for the races and anyone sporting Derby or Cinco de Mayo hats earn entry into our raffle for Red Clay Swag and gift cards!
STARTING AT NOON, four new ciders and one mead will be on tap and ready to pour. Here’s the lineup:
- O’Bryan’s Song; a derby inspired bourbon barrel mint julep cider
- Ciderita; a super refreshing lemon, lime, salt and agave cider
- Brushy Mountain Barrel; our wild fermented farmhouse cider aged in bourbon barrels
- Mead Me Up, Scotty; a basil infused sourwood mead back-sweetened with pear juice
- Holla Piña, our pineapple jalapeno cider is back!
FOOD TRUCK: Come Hungry because RUTHIE’S of CHARLOTTE is adding tacos to their menu (in addition to their regular fare) exclusively for this event!
RAFFLE : Get decked out and wear your best Derby or Cinco de Mayo hats, and you’ll earn free entry into our raffle for Red Clay swag and gift cards!
Details about the event are on our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1937320312958229
About Red Clay Ciderworks
Located in Charlotte’s South End, Red Clay Ciderworks uses juice pressed with North Carolina apples to create refreshing ciders that aren’t too sweet. With quality as its focus, the small-batch craft ciders include both traditional and experimental styles. Learn more at http://www.redclayciderworks.com and follow us on social media @redclaycider