- This event has passed.
South End Craft Crawl
March 11, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The South End Craft Crawl is back featuring specialty brews, live music and three free trolleys to get you where you need to be on March 11 from 1 – 9 p.m.
This year 12 South End breweries and bottle shops are participating and will offer special beers chosen for this event and many will host live music.
“The crawl is a chance to highlight South End’s role as the premiere destination in Charlotte for craft beer,” said Chris Harker, co-owner of Triple C Brewing Company. “This year Triple C is brewing three beers for the event, a lager and two ales, and will be
offering flights so guests can taste them all.”
South End Craft Crawler should check websites and social media for venue specific details of participating businesses including live
music performance times, food trucks and special offerings.
REMEMBER – Trolley’s are free, the beer is not.
12 Participating Locations:
The Brass Tap
– Specialty Beer: Founder Frootwood
– Music: DJ Mike
Bulldog Beer & Wine
– Specialty Beer: Old Hickory Event Horizon
– Band: Rod Fiske
*Bulldog closes at 6 for private party
Craft Growler Shop
– Specialty Beer: Twisted Stem
– Band: The Hash Brown Belly Boys
Good Bottle Company
– Specialty Beer: Orange Peel Pale
– Specialty Beer: Lieutenant Dank
Helles & Dunkel
– Specialty Beer: Sea Rose
– Band: Fish Out of Water
Lenny Boy Brewery
– Specialty Beer: SouthEnd MAAgic Yogi
– Band: Jah Wil Band
– Specialty Beer: Goose Island Bourbon Country Stout
– Band: Shorty & Leisure
– Specialty Beer:
– Band: The Scoot Pittman Band
Triple C Brewery
– Specialty Beer: Three Way Sessions Beers
– Band: Pluto for Planet
– Specialty Beer: When Life Gives You Lemons
– Band: McKinney Gap Band
Wooden Robot Brewery
– Specialty Beer: Magic Coffee Porter